This two-day training will help teachers and literacy coaches learn how to administer the QRI-5 and how to use that data to plan for effective reading intervention with hands-on strategies and activities. Download agenda
The Qualitative Reading Inventory Institute was designed by reading intervention experts JoAnne Caldwell & Lauren Leslie, and provides participants with their market leading resources, Qualitative Reading Inventory-5 and Intervention Strategies to Follow Informal Reading Inventory Assessment. Based on the latest reading research, the training and resources focus assessment on specific questions regarding word identification, fluency, and comprehension.
Focused on effectively assessing the reading ability at emergent through high school levels, this training is designed to help educators:
- Understand the purpose and benefits of administering the QRI-5
- Administer, score and interpret the results from the QRI-5
- Plan effective instruction using the results of the QRI-5
- Immediately apply results in the classroom with a multitude of strategies and activities
- Understand the components of effective reading intervention
Participants will walk away from this training knowing both "How" to administer this assessment tool and "What to do" once they've gathered results for ALL students - from the most emergent to the most advanced readers.
To register by phone, please call 1.800.348.4474, option 2
Who Should Attend
District Services Information
Fill out the form to learn more about bringing this PD training to your district.